No Indian meal is complete without Pickles. There are lots of variants of Pickle and one can pickle almost every vegetable or fruit with right method or use of spices. Pickle making is an art of preservation or fermentation but for us it is a creation of a unique accompaniment that goes well with every meal. Here we are with green chili pickle recipe- Hari mirch ka achar recipe flavored with black mustard seeds is one of my family favorite.
Now days the art of making pickles at home losing its charm because the process of making pickle may seem time consuming and need lots of patience and many variants are easily available in the stores but nothing can be more satisfying and flavorful than home-made pickles. With the right combination of spices and techniques you can make any kind of pickle at home very easily and the result is going to be so flavorful. Learn how to make green chili pickle at home with simple the use of easily available spices.
Green chili pickle recipe ingredients
• Large Green chilies- 500 grams
• Black mustard seeds (Rai) – 4 tablespoon
• Cumin (Jeera)- 2 tablespoon
• Fenugreek seeds (methi)- 2 tablespoon
• Asafetida (Hing)- 1 teaspoon
• Turmeric powder- 2 teaspoon
• Salt -2 tablespoon
• Dry mango powder (Amchur)- 3 tablespoon
• Mustard Oil – 4 tablespoon
How to make Hari mirch ka achar recipe
• Wash the chilies under running water properly, let them dry completely, there should be no moisture in it, wipe each and every chili with a clean cloth. Cut the Chilies length wise.
• Dry roast jeera and methi seeds on low flame till you get nice aroma, do not roast the spices on high flame it might get burnt. Add Heeng and turn off the flame. Grind roasted spices and mustard seeds in a grinder to get fine powder. Add turmeric, amchur powder, salt and mix well. Your green chili pickle masala is ready to use.
• Stuff each chili with this masala. Put the chilies in clean glass jar or earthen pot. Heat the mustard oil, let it cool and pour over the chilies.
• Close the jar tightly, keep it at some hot and dry place. Mouthwatering Green Chilly Pickle will be ready within 4 to 5 days. Stir the pickle twice every day with a dry and clean spoon.
• Serve delicious Hari mirch ka achar recipe with your favorite Indian bread or rice.
want some more spice than green chili pickle curry recipe will be a perfect recipe for you please read at Achari Mirch ki sabzi recipe