Vegetable salad is very healthy and easy to make recipe. Even though it’s very easy to make vegetable salad but it’s really tasty and simple to prepare. You can have this healthy vegetable salad when you are wondering what to eat or running out of time but don’t want to compromise on a nutritious meal. Read on to know Healthy Vegetable Salad Recipe.
One can serve vegetable salad as a side dish or as a main course, by adding a few pieces of leftover cooked chicken or any of your favorite ingredients. A great combination of corns, sprouts, carrots, broccoli, zucchini and some more ingredients and a very simple salad dressing makes this recipe an amazing dish in its simplest form. Learn How to Make Healthy Vegetable Salad at home.
Healthy Vegetable Salad Recipe ingredients
• Corn kernels- 3 tablespoon
• Mixed sprouts- 3 tablespoon
• Chopped broccoli- 3 tablespoon
• Chopped onion (white onions preferably) – 3ctablespoon
• Chopped bell peppers (red and yellow) – 3 tablespoon
• Chopped carrots- 3 tablespoon
• Chopped zucchini- 3 tablespoon
• Chopped tomatoes (without pulp)- 2 tablespoon
• Chopped cucumber- 2 tablespoon
• Crushed peanuts- 1 tablespoon
• Chopped green chilies to taste
• Black pepper powder to taste
• Salt to taste
• Olive oil- 1 tablespoon
• Lemon juice to taste
• Mixed herbs- ½ tablespoon
How to make Healthy Vegetable Salad Recipe
• Boil corn kernels and sprouts in enough water to let them little tender (8 to 10 minutes) once done, drain the excess water and keep aside.
• To make vegetable salad, mix all the chopped vegetables, boiled corns and sprouts in large mixing bowl.
• To make salad dressing mix olive oil, salt and black pepper powder and keep aside.
• To serve mix vegetables, salad dressing, mixed herbs and lemon juice thoroughly with your hands to combine all ingredients well and serve immediately otherwise can turn soggy if kept too long.
You can adjust the quality and quality of vegetables according to your choice preference and availability of ingredients