Looking for How to make Karela chips at home? Here we are Karela Chips recipe to get healthy and tasty bitter gourd chips at home.
Many of us, not only kids even Adults do not like to eat bitter gourd because of its bitter taste but this green colored vegetable is full of nutrients and can give you relief from some day to day health problems. You can use Karela (bitter gourd) in many forms and it’s very easy to remove its bitterness here we are with some tips on how to remove bitterness from bitter gourd/karela.
You can make Stuffed bitter gourd, Kaju Karela sabji, Karela juice recipe, Karela ki sabji, Karela chutney and lots more recipes from bitter gourd and enjoy its health benefits in tastier way. Here we are with Karela chips recipe one my favorite Karela recipes that I can enjoy anytime. Read on to know How to make Karela chips at home.
Karela Chips recipe ingredients
- Karela (Bitter gourd) – 2
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Besan – 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Saunf (Fennel) powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili powder to taste
- Cumin powder – a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
How to make crispy Bitter Gourd Chips at home
- Wash Karela and slice them as thin as possible. Remember to remove the seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients in bowl sprinkle little water to make it come together and mix well and Keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat the oil and fry sliced Kerala on a medium flame until golden red
- Drain the excess oil in tissue paper and store in airtight container; serve with tea or coffee or as a side dish with rice and your favorite daal.
You can store Karela chips for 4 to 5 days in air tight container and enjoy them with a hot cup of coffee or tea.