Bitter Gourd Juice Recipe
Bitter Gourd (Karela) is well known Indian vegetable. It is a boon for diabetic persons and also rich in many nutrients. Bitter Gourd lowers the high blood sugar levels and purifies blood. It also cures respiratory disorders like asthma and bronchitis. Today we are going to share Bitter Gourd Juice Recipe which is recommended by almost every doctor to the diabetic persons. But sometimes people cannot adjust with its bitter taste, but we are sure that the following Bitter Gourd Juice recipe will change your mind.
Ingredients to make Bitter Gourd Juice
- Bitter gourd- 3
- Lemon juice- 2 teaspoon
- Honey (optional)- 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Black Salt to taste
- Ice cubes
Bitter Gourd Juice recipe
- Remove the bitter gourd (Karela) skin, remove the seeds and wash under the running water.
- Cut the bitter gourd (Karela) into medium size pieces
- Blend the diced bitter gourd (Karela) with honey and lemon juice until the juice becomes smooth.
- Add black salt, black pepper powder and ice cubes and blend it again.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and Serve chill
It is not recommended to use any other kind of sugar in this juice as it can alter the taste, honey is the best way to add sweetness in your juice as it is the natural sugar for diabetics.