Looking for How to make pani puri pani masala at home or Golgappe ka Paani recipe? Here we are with delicious pani puri pani masala powder recipe that you can make at home easily and enjoy anytime without worrying about the hygiene.
Golgappe is all time favorite chaat recipe for many of us. Every state of India has its own version and name of this amazing chaat. It is called Panipuri in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and even in parts of Nepal, Puchka in West Bengal and Assam, Gol Gappe in Northern India, Paani ke Batashe in Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh, Gup Chup in parts of Odisha, South Jharkhand, Chhatisgarh, Hyderabad, and Telangana and Tikki in Hoshangabad in Madhya Pradesh. But no matter by what name you called it, it is undoubtedly the king of all chaat recipes and crown of this king is its delicious water, filled in crispy fried little balls. You can make pani puri masala powder at home very easily. Read on to know how to make Golgappe ka Paani recipe at home.
You can make many types of pani for Golgappa, here we are with tangy and spicy Golgappe ka Paani recipe to have delicious and hygienic pani puri at home.
Pani Puri Pani masala powder ingredients
- Roasted cumin seeds- 25 gms
- Roasted coriander seeds- 25 gms
- Red chilli powder- 25 gms
- Dry mango powder- 50 gms
- Black pepper powder- 10 grams
- Black salt to taste
- Dry ginger powder- 1 tsp
Pani Puri Pani masala powder recipe
- Grind all the above ingredients to make fine powder.
- Keep it in a airtight glass bottle.
- You can make tasty golgappa pani at home by mixing two spoon of this Pani masala powder with 5 to 6 cups of water.
- Also add mint and coriander paste, chopped green chilies along with chaat masala to make it more appetizing and tasty.