Quail called बटेर in Hindi is very small bird found in India easily. Quail meat has low cholesterol so it can be a good substitute for chicken. You can make delicious Quail fry very easily and need some basic spices only. Though Quail has very less meat as compare to chicken but it’s too healthy and tasty than even a small amount of meat can satisfy you’re huger in delicious way. Here we are with Quail Fry Recipe need two quails and some easily available ingredients.
Quail Fry Recipe is very tasty non vegetarian Recipe. It is very delicate meat with extremely low skin fat and low cholesterol value. Quail meat is rich in micro nutrients and a wide range of vitamins which makes it healthy too. Now let’s take a look at the Quail Fry Recipe ingredients and How to Make Quail Fry Recipe.
Quail Fry Recipe ingredients
• Quail birds – 3
• Ginger garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
• Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
• Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
• Turmeric powder – ½ tea spoon
• Red chilli paste to taste
• Lemon juice- 1 teaspoon
• All-purpose flour (Maida) – 1 teaspoon
• Salt to taste
• Chopped Coriander- 1 tablespoon
• Oil – as required to fry
How to make Quail Fry
• Take Quail bird skin less and give them gashes.
• Take a bowl, add red chilli paste, chopped coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, salt, squeeze lime juice and mix it well.
• Then add all-purpose flour, mix this, and take quail apply the masala mixture on the gashes, and leave it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
• Deep fry in medium hot oil and transfer the
• Delicious Quails fish fry is ready to serve.