Tiny prawns and green mango salad recipe is my all time seafood salad recipe which I usually made for a party in my house, as it can be prepared in advance and serve any time. This crispy prawn salad is very colorful and flavorful, and very easy to make. I highly recommend this for a party one can double or triple the recipe ingredients if needed for larger groups. Learn how to make tiny prawns and green mango salad recipe a delicious prawn salad recipe.
One can use large prawns or king prawns in tiny prawns and green mango salad recipe as I have a bag of fresh small prawns so using them to make delicious and crunchy prawn salad with the tangy raw mangoes.
Tiny prawns and green mango salad recipe ingredients
• Small Prawns -300 grams
• Finely chopped green mangoes- 200 grams
• Finely chopped cucumber- 1 small
• Finely chopped onion- 2 small
• Finely chopped tomato- 2 small
• Chopped green chilies to taste
• Finely chopped carrots- 2 small
• Salted peanut- 100 grams
• Chopped coriander handful for garnishing
• Fresh Lemon juice – 1 table spoon
• Red chili powder to taste
• Salt to taste
• Chat masala to taste
• Fish sauce/Soya sauce- 1 tablespoon (optional)
How to make prawns and green mango salad
• First make salad dressing by mixing Fresh Lemon juice, Red chilli powder, Salt and fish sauce /Soya sauce. Please adjust the seasoning as fish sauce /Soya sauce also contains salt. Mix the dressing ingredients into a large bowl, and whisk until smooth.
• Now add all the salad ingredients prawn, carrot, green mango, tomato, cucumber, onion, chopped green chilies and salted peanuts to the bowl and toss everything together until well coated in the dressing.
• Garnish with chopped coriander and sprinkle some chat masala.
• Serve at room temperature or chilled whatever you like it taste delicious. You can replace the peanuts if allergic with it.